Effective February 24, pony service resumes the Wednesday and Friday pickup and delivery schedule for all schools and buildings.
Department of Education building/Central Office:
- Mail Room: Open for service: Monday through Friday. Current hours, which are subject to change, are 6:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Deliveries: USPS, FedEx, UPS, Office Depot, etc. will be delivered to Central Office staff at their cubicles along with a courtesy email they received a delivery
- USPS Mail and Pony Mail: Will be delivered to Central Office staff to their assigned mailboxes
- Pony Mail and USPS Mail: Mail bins will remain in the front hallway for two additional weeks for walk-in drop off of mail.
- Resume regular USPS and other deliveries to their respective locations.