Important dates regarding staff return include:
- Tuesday, February 16: School administrators return to buildings every school day and Central Office enters Step 3 of reentry (25% building occupancy, as specified in the HCPSS Reopening Plan)
- The staff needed to support phase one may return to school buildings beginning on February 22 but have the flexibility to teach from home on Monday, February 22 and Tuesday, February 23. All staff designated to support this group must return to school buildings on Wednesday, February 24.
- Grades Pre-K, 1 and 2 will return first, beginning the week of March 15. Similarly, as for the first phase, staff supporting these students will return beginning one week previously, on March 8, but have the flexibility to work remotely March 8-9 and must return by March 10.
- Grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 9 and 12, and students participating in ARL programs will return beginning the week of March 29. The associated staff will return beginning March 22 but may choose to work remotely on March 22-23 and must return by March 24.
- All remaining school staff are designated for return on March 29 but may work remotely on March 29-30 and must return on March 31.