I am a career changer. I have a bachelor's degree in another area. Is it possible to become a teacher and teach in HCPSS?

If you have earned a baccalaureate or higher degree in a non-education area and are interested in becoming a teacher, please visit the Maryland State Department of Education website to learn about your options as well as learn how to request a transcript analysis.