I earned my degree at an institution outside of the United States. Do you require a foreign transcript evaluation?

Yes. In order to verify that you meet the minimum education requirements for a posted position, please obtain a foreign transcript evaluation from one of the MSDE approved agencies. This is required for all positions with HCPSS that require a degree.