How can I begin my retirement proceedings?

To notify HCPSS of your Intent to Retire, please fill out this form.

Staff may access the HCPSS Maryland State Retirement Agency Service Retirement Packet online.

The following forms can be found at

Form 13/23: Application for Service or Disability Retirement

Form 26:  Request to Purchase Previous Service

Form 85:  Direct Deposit – Electronic Funds Transfer Sign-Up Form

IRS Form W-4P for Federal Tax Withholding 

Form 766.11 Maryland State Tax Withholding Request